ONLINE BOOKING SPECIAL:
R1195 R990 (Special)
Step off the top at 1000 metres above sea level, and Abseil into mind-blowing vertical space.
The panoramic views from the top of Table Mountain are breath taking, but the views from the abseil are even better. Descending down the side of a sheer cliff you will have Camps Bay, the Atlantic Seaboard and the deep blue ocean at your feet with the Twelve Apostles at your side. The Table Mountain Abseil is guaranteed to get your pulse racing.
We operate on a daily basis weather permitting between 9:30am and 3:30pm.
The overall experience will take about 45 min to an hour and includes:
- Signing and Harnessing up
- A Safety briefing
- Accessing the Abseiling site
- Doing the Abseil
- A pleasant hike back to the to the top
- **No experience is needed, the guides show you the ropes and talk you through the whole process
- Bring water for your hike back to the top
- Tech Shirts and Caps on sale
- Go Pros are welcome. Photo’s are added to our Facebook Page