BOOK FOR 4 OR MORE @10% DISCOUNTED RATE,VALID UNTIL 30 NOV 2023!
FULL DAY ADVENTURE
Experience a full day of adventure with a 65 meter waterfall abseil, canyoning (also known as kloofing) with jumps from 3 to 22 meters high and a beautiful hike.
The day is spent in the Kogelberg biosphere reserve which is characterised by exciting adventures, beautiful scenery, towering cliffs and rock pools. Your all day Adventure starts at 8am at the Pitstop Lodge with a hearty breakfast on arrival. After a safety briefing you enter into the Steenbras River Gorge and start the 45 minute hike through beautiful fynbos to the first cliff jumping pools. Guests spend an hour doing the various jumps, then head off on the second hike taking you to the top of the gorge to conquer the 65 meter waterfall abseil. The hike back to the pools take about 30 minutes. Guests are then able to take on the exhilarating jumps once more before making their way back to Pitstop Lodge for a Light Dinner and a cold beer.
This Canyoning trip is ideal for novice to seasoned adrenaline junkies and offers striking views.
The Kamikaze Kanyon experience includes:
- A hearty breakfast
- A Refreshing beer when you return to Pitstop
- A guided hike with qualified guides
- Cliff jumping : 3 – 22 meter high jumps
- A 65 meter waterfall abseil
The Kamikaze Kanyon experience excludes:
- Transport to and from, Pitstop Lodge. Arrangements can be made at an extra cost.
- Snacks/Drinks during the hike. The Pitstop Tuckshop, will be open to purchase a drink and light snacks before you set out into the gorge.
- Finish your day off with a meal at the Grille Shack. Click HERE to view their Menu.
Pitstop Location – click here